Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year - 2009!


Isaiah 42:9 – “Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.”

Isaiah 43:18-19 – “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth.”

2 Corinthians 5:17 – “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Philippians 3:13-14 – “Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”


Happy New Year everyone!

I pray that God will continue to bless you all throughout 2009!

God bless,
J.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment