Thursday, September 30, 2010

This Is The Day...


"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." ~ Psalm 118:24

Today just so happens to be my 9,855th day on earth.

It also just so happens to be my birthday!

It's amazing - growing up, I could never see myself past the age of 18; and now, here I am at 27.

Yet, despite everything I've accomplished in life so far, I really don't deserve any of the 9,855 days I've lived.

See, I've struggled, messed up, sinned against God, disappointed those close to me, and mistreated friends. But God's grace is amazing! He keeps on giving me second, third, and 9,855th chances.

So, today, on my 27th birthday, please do me this one favor. Appreciate the days that God gives you. Live each one of them like it's your last. I know that's what I'll be doing today.

God bless,
J.W.

P.S. Thanks Mom, for pushing me out, for giving me life and for raising me!

1 comment:

  1. Raffe! I love it! Happy birthday babe! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete