Monday, May 18, 2009

Strength in Weakness


The most freeing thing about having a relationship with God is that I don’t have to know everything. I don’t have to pretend to be an expert on anything or front like I’ve got it all under control.

Why?

Because I know the One who actually does know everything, the One who is an expert on everything, the One who does have it all under control.

His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

God bless,
J.W.

“And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment