Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First Things First

A quick reminder about our real priority in life...

Have you ever been in a hurry and buttoned up a long overcoat with lots of buttons and when you were done, found out that the coat was uneven? What went wrong? I'll tell you what went wrong. When you don't get the first button in the right hole, all the rest are out of sequence too, right?!

That's a parable about life. Jesus said it this way in the Sermon on the Mount: "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33). If the Lord is not the high priority in your life, then, like the overcoat, so many other things in life will be out of whack as well.

Arthur E. Dean Windhorn

1 comment:

  1. Good Day,
    I,ve search for those who read RICHDAD books, I saw that you already did and I Thank you for that.
    I would like invite you to read some of my posts about my current views..
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete