Friday, February 22, 2008

I Love Your Smile

It's funny what happens when you follow God's will for your life and do what He tells you to do. Upon starting Journal Your Journey and beginning to promote it, I learned that none other than my very own sister-in-law was doing something similar, entitled her "Thought for the Week." I strongly believe that Journal Your Journey is moving towards not only sharing my thoughts and views, but also sharing those of others.

So as I share her writings with you today, I encourage you all, that if you feel so led to do so, to please share your journey with me so that I might share it with others. If interested, just click "View My Complete Profile" under "About Me" on the left side of the site. There, you can e-mail me and I will share your message with the other JYJ readers. God bless and enjoy today's message.

My Thought for the Week
As many of you know, I speak to this often… especially when I’m affected by yours...

They vary in size, typically off-white in color. An enamel-front rimmed with pink. Encased by two soft and ever so sensual kissers which-- when in perfect alignment, seemingly form a half-moon rotated 90 degrees clockwise. This simple tool of empowerment can set off a chain of reactive events, creating joy and painting the world beautiful, one by one, two, three. This is where the journey begins…

Yours can…

Ravage tension and hatred
Encourage the tearful to dry their eyes

Heal a broken spirit

Cause onlookers to blush

Add flavor and a fresh perspective

Give hope to a discouraged child

Bring peace to a discorded mind

Speak the language of a loving heart

Cause the pain to cease

Prompt a stranger to stop and stare…

Become a natural remedy

Live on in the heart of another

Set you free from emotional enslavement

Spread kindness

Define happiness

“CHEESE” or a few fingers to the waistline, neck or back of the knee can spark an instantaneous response!

Oftentimes, resembling the little man on the tropical punch kool-aid packet-- during full ear to ear extension.

What I am writing about, not only penetrates but awakens the soul

Somewhere, someone is inspired by and addicted to

your smile…


Much love and encouragement,
Nevin

A LIFE LIVED IN FEAR IS A LIFE HALF LIVED

No comments:

Post a Comment