Friday, January 18, 2008

Just Fine

Just thought I'd share with you an e-mail that was forwarded to me. It reminds us that: 1) God is always in control, 2) no matter what we're going through, things could always be a lot worse, and 3) the problems we complain about really aren't as big as we make them out to be. Hope you enjoy!

God bless,
J

Read the caption on the first photo, then look at the second photo.

Look at the picture above. The driver of the white pickup truck broke through the guardrail to the right (right where the people are standing on the road and pointing. The pick-up was traveling from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail. It flipped end-over-end, across the culvert outlet, and landed right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which he was traveling.

Now look at the 2nd picture below...


If this guy didn't believe in God before, do you suppose he believes now?

2 comments:

  1. This is truly a case where a picture can say more than words could ever express.
    Jamey, I wanted to take this opportunity on the eve of your first wedding anniversary to thank you for letting God use you in such a mighty way. You will never know the number of lives that you have touched...people who may not have the time to comment, but whose day has been brightened because of the words that God gave you to minister to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this e-mail I was amazed. God just has a way of making his presence known. I took this as a personal message just for me even thought the person who shared it also shared it with others. I know that no matter what God is cradling me in the crook of his arms. God is truly awesome and any pity party I was engaging in was negated through this picture. I know I am blessed and I hope that you do to.

    ReplyDelete