Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Trust The Process (Part 1)

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." ~ Romans 8:28

As I enter my mid-30s, and what I call my legacy season - that is, in this season in my life, I believe I'm going to do what I will be remembered for - it's becoming more and more clear to me that God has orchestrated past seasons in my life to set me up for success in the season I'm walking into.

From bring blessed to run an organization at age 19 to all of my experience in politics, organizing, entertainment, etc., it was all divinely ordered to prepare me for this season.

But I'm not alone. That's the beauty of a God that's so powerful. He can work intentionally and immaculately in your life and my life all at the same time.

God is orchestrating events in your life right now. The question is, do you trust his process?

God bless,
J.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment