Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Too Short (Part 3)


"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

If only we were to view our weakness the way God sees them.

We view weaknesses as flaws to be corrected. God sees them as opportunities for submission.

We view weaknesses as burdens that can take us down. God views weaknesses as blessings that can take us higher.

Instead of viewing our flaws as things to be fixed or hidden, God encourages us to accept our flaws as leverage points for Him to show his strength.

What a revolutionary idea! That weaknesses are not problems but opportunities to submit to God's strength.

Change your perspective today!

God bless,
J.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment