Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You Need To Listen To This

Good morning family,

This morning, I just wanted to share this information with you because it’s been a blessing to me and my family.

About two years ago, my wife, Michele, and I began attending Kingdom Church in Ewing, New Jersey. Family members of ours put us on to it, and it’s been an amazing experience.

The pastor, Rev. Dharius Daniels (follow him on facebook and twitter), is just 34-years old, but his message is dynamic, and most importantly, Biblical. He’s a thinker, he studies God’s word incessantly, and he delivers it so that people from all walks of life and generations can understand it.

Every Wednesday, Pastor Daniels hosts a prayer call at 7am. It’s a weekly devotional in which he gives a quick 5-to-10 minute message, he prays for us, and then he starts us on our day. I encourage you to listen to it live or via recorded message. It typically stays up for about 24 hours. The dial-in information is below.

I hope it blesses your life.

God bless, 
J.W.

To listen live every Wednesday at 7am:





















To listen to the recording for up to 24 hours:

No comments:

Post a Comment