Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Changing Your Mind



"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~ Romans 12:2

A few weeks ago, my pastor preached a sermon.

His main point: "You can change your life by changing your thinking."

And it's true!

This scripture tells us that you can transform your life by renewing (or changing) your mind.

What's more, I'd even suggest that you can change the lives of millions of others just by changing the way you think.

Just THINK about it. :)

God bless,
J.W.

1 comment:

  1. I’ll THINK about it, alright! I’m so proud of you for being so committed to these daily devotionals. This truly is an awesome ministry. I don’t how many people comment or email you, but I’m sure I speak for others when I say that these really do get me thinking every time I read them. So on behalf of all of your faithful readers, thank you for your dedication, and for your ministry. It’s so much easier to say that you don’t feel like writing today, or to think that no one is reading, so what’s the point. But I thank you for being devoted to your devotions. I love you.

    ReplyDelete