Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Perfect Date


Do you know that God courts you like he would a date?

Think about it.

He’s persistent – “I will not leave you nor forsake you.” ~ Joshua 1:5

He gives gifts – “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ John 3:16

He’s the perfect gentleman – “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.” ~ Revelation 3:20

He wants to impress you – “And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.” ~ John 11:42

Who wouldn’t fall in love with a man like that?

God bless,
J.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment