Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning


“Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” ~ Matthew 11:29-30

Recently, I’ve discovered the joy and peace that comes from resting in God, from basking in His presence, from spending time with Him. There’s absolutely nothing in the world like it, to know that you are protected and loved by a Heavenly Father that has all power in His hands.

Some may think I’m crazy.

Others may think I’m naïve.

But until you experience for yourself, you’ll never understand.

Today, give all your worries and cares over to God and watch Him work.

He is the Great I Am. He will supply all of your need (Philippians 4:19).

God bless,
J.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment