Thursday, June 5, 2008

BBC Radio!


Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that yesterday morning, I received an e-mail from Karnie Sharp of the BBC, the largest news media network in the world, asking if I'd be willing to participate in an international panel discussion addressing the question: is Barack Obama's nomination the biggest moment in modern black history. She said she read my blog and thought I'd be a good panelist. Needless to say, I was willing.

So, below is the link to the radio program's site. On it, they posted a link to the Journal. It's under the headline, "Is it wrong to support Obama because he's black?" Check it out and let me know what you think.


Also, if you have time, listen to me on the radio at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/wservice/aod.shtml?wservice/world_hys_wed. It's about 10 minutes in and I'm only on for about a minute, but I'm there.

This will hopefully be the first of many opportunities like this, as this was an incredible experience that I wouldn't trade anything for. The discussion included people from all over the world and somebody thought me worthy enough to weigh in. It's just one more instance of God continuing to show me the direction he wants to go in, and I look forward to journaling this new journey with you all.

As always, thanks for all your support.

God bless,
J.W.

P.S. If you haven't already done so, subscribe to the blog by submitting your email address in the space provided to the left. Once you've done so, the Journal will be delivered straight to your inbox everyday by 12 noon.

1 comment:

  1. Never know who is reading you man. That's banging bro.

    ReplyDelete